Selecting a new propane service provider or starting propane service for the first time can feel like a daunting experience. Becoming a new customer of Fallbrook Propane Gas is quick and easy. In fact, it involves three simple steps:
1. Fill Out An Application
Simply request and return our credit application. (Use the Propane Service Request form below.) One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as :
- How many people reside in your home?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
2. Receive Your New Customer Welcome Packet
After this call, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank agreement at NO COST to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
3. Get your tank set and filled
You can lease a tank from us or we can fill one that you already own!
- Need to lease a propane tank from us? If you need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
- Own your own propane tank? For new customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you.
- Interested in establishing new propane service? Contact us today!